A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop's Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Unit 7 Paper Mill End Aldridge Road Great Barr Birmingham B44 8NH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. No design, stencil, photograph, text or part therein, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or re-used, or sold by any person without the prior written agreement of the copyright owner.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. All customer details are used strictly to process payments and shipments only. We do not exchange any data with third parties and do not store any payment card details by any means. The SSL secured connection protects entered billing and delivery details from being seen or manipulated by any third parties.
3. A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop offers no warranty or guarantee beyond the purchaser's statutory rights.
4. If the goods you receive happen to be defective than please let us know within a reasonable period of time. Please be aware that we reserve the right to first inspect the goods for the reported defect. You may be asked to return goods at you own cost but we will reimburse this cost if the goods are found to be deficient. We are happy to replace such products free of charge or issue refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Customers have a right to cancel the order, not later than 7 working days starting from the day after the goods are delivered. Goods already dispatched must be returned to us unused, at customers cost and we will issue refund less the delivery charges upon their arrival.
Please check all stencils before use for any incorrect spelling or size, we must be notified of any such before stencil is used we will not be responsible if the stencil is used be aware that any products made to custom orders (taken over the phone or website or email or letter), where customers select desired or upload their own files (designs, pictures, drawings, design descriptions, other materials) or give specific instructions can be cancelled as above and are subject to 50% cancellation surcharge. If in doubt please contact our customer service before you place an order.
6. We do our best to provide accurate language translations (Japanese, Chinese, others...) but please check the product before you buy as no refunds will be given due to language or spelling incorrectness.
7. Any order can be cancelled by us if there is a suspicion of malicious purpose or suspicion of fraud.
8. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of our products. Some surfaces due to generally bad condition or deterioration could be damaged by use of adhesive spray or masking tape. In such case other forms of fixing the stencils in place should be considered.
9. We normally use Royal Mail First or Second Class delivery methods. Any items purchased from our on-line store will be dispatched within Three to four working days unless stated otherwise.
10. Delivery prices calculated in the shopping basket are valid for all UK destinations excluding Channel Islands. For other destinations contact us to arrange other mailing method before you proceed to the checkout. We may ask you to additionally purchase the Shipping Voucher to cover any delivery price difference.
11. Where stock may be limited on some items your basket may be updated before proceeding to the checkout.
12. All Ink Measures are Approximate. All our Applicators (Rollers, Pads etc.) Are to be used solely with our Inks using other Inks not supplied by us may have a reaction.
13. Any order will be made void if associated payment was unsuccessful or not completed after submission.
14. Trading details:
A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd
Unit 7 Paper Mill End
15. For on-line payment processing we use Sager Pay. You can pay using most of major credit/debit cards or PayPal account registered in the EU, UK or USA.
16. For order processing we use billing and delivery details provided by customers using forms on our website and not supplied/changed at the Sage Pay website. A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop will not refund if any part of that information is incorrect, missing and/or items posted to the wrong address.
17. The commercial use or advertising campaigns use of our products and/or designs are strictly prohibited without a written permission with 2 valid signatures. The one time use or licence fees will apply.
A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.JAN.2011.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- payment transaction ID and status (Transaction ID is a unique text string that helps us to find relevant transaction status, whether payment was settled, canceled, delayed, pending etc.)
All payment card details are not stored and not processed by our system. Those information’s are processed by Sage Pay payment servers only.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All entered customers and payment details are transmited to our server using 128-bit SSL encrypted communication that prevents data from being visible or recognized by third parties.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Unit 7 Paper Mill End Aldridge Road Great Barr Birmingham B44 8NH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop's Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Some wall surfaces due to generally bad condition or deterioration could get damaged by use of the re-positional adhesive spray or masking tape. In such case other forms of fixing the stencils in place should be considered. We do our best to provide correct language translations (Japanese, Chinese, others...) but please check the item before you buy as no returns will be accepted related to language or spelling.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, A&S Stencil Marking Company Ltd Online Shop takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.